Power

Male Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2006-12-13

First Name: Mark Timothy "Macky"
Last Name: Agarrado
Ministry Area: Los Banos

PostSubject: Follow-Up   Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:39 pm

blog entry ko last november 18, 2007:

earlier today, i was thinking and meditating ways on how i will go about my personal ministry this semester. i was thinking of how i would handle the guys that the Lord has entrusted me. i was thinking particularly on how they would be faithful and truly commit themselves to the Lord. but tonight, after my quiet time, God answered me in the Book of Proverbs.

God told me to "Trust in (Him) with all (my) heart and lean not on (my) own understanding..." - Proverbs 3:5. what a beautiful answer. God reminded me that i am simply an instrument through which God's work is being accomplished. I should not be worrying on how and when they will be faithful to the Lord: He will take care of that. it is not my work, but it is His work. even though how hard i try to "make them faithful", it won't matter. because in the end, it will be God - not my "understanding" - who will touch the hearts of these boys in unique ways.

then verse 6 said to me that "He will make my paths straight". oh what joy to know that He will be the one to guide me to the right path and the right ways! but of course, i still have to do my part. He will straighten my paths, but i still have to walk through them! obedience is always a must.

finally, God reminds me that above everything else, i should always "fear Him" and "shun evil" (verse 7). thank you o God for reminding me to hate the things that you hate. praise be to the Lord and His living Word!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mokmoki.blogspot.com
s6ap
Virtue
Virtue

Male Number of posts : 207
Hobbies/Occupation : Systems Analyst - IRRI
Registration date : 2006-09-27

First Name: Lord Hendrix a.k.a. "dags"
Last Name: barboza
Ministry Area: LB

PostSubject: Re: Follow-Up   Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:19 am

praise God bro.. Very Happy indeed. do not worry. Just do what the Lord told us to do. And let His will ruled your life. serve our Lord with gladness.

Romans 12:2
Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vcalamaan
Angel
Angel

Female Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Follow-Up   Mon May 26, 2008 10:55 pm

wow nbless naman ako
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content