Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Lost Sheep Part 1

Go down 
+2
bobbyandrachel
sartedj
6 posters
AuthorMessage
sartedj
Angel
Angel

Male Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-11-29

The Lost Sheep Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: The Lost Sheep Part 1   The Lost Sheep Part 1 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 4:36 pm

I am a lost sheep. Young and Curious, I let myself be left behind by the flock. I wander in the green pastures and drink in the quietness of the river. I breath for fresh air and wonder at the majesty of nature. I enjoy everything I see and do. I can eat grass on my own will, drink whenever I want to, lie down in the vast pasture lands.

However, my joy turns to fear. The sun is setting. Darkness is covering nature and slowly creeps inside of me. I am alone and I do not know how to go back to the comfort of my Shepherd.

The beast cries! I can hear it and it is getting nearer by every passing second. I know it is ready to devour me the moment he has the chance. What can I do? I am helpless.

I begin to hate the Shepherd. He left me alone. Where is he when I needed him? I am getting desperate. Maybe there is a cave nearby. I can hide inside it. A river, where I can hide near the rushing flow of cold water. Or a cliff, where I can jump to end my wretched life instead of being eaten by a beast.

The beast! I can hear him running swiftly towards me. But I cannot see him, I am blinded by darkness.

I stand still. I am accepting my fate. My life would end now. In eternal damnation. I am closing my eyes. My heart beats so fast and pounds it really hurts inside. Tears slowly trickles in my face. This is the end.
Back to top Go down
bobbyandrachel
Admin
Admin
bobbyandrachel

Male Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2006-09-25

First Name: Roberto (Bobby)
Last Name: Figueroa
Ministry Area: Los Banos

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Sheep Part 1   The Lost Sheep Part 1 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 7:47 pm

Kuya may problem ka ?
Back to top Go down
http://layf.heavenforum.com
emil climaco
Power
Power

Male Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2006-10-15

First Name:
Last Name:
Ministry Area:

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Sheep Part 1   The Lost Sheep Part 1 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 10:54 pm

may part 2 pa yan kuya bob...
Back to top Go down
juwen
Admin
Admin
juwen

Female Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2006-09-27

First Name: Jhoana
Last Name: Perez
Ministry Area: LA Central

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Sheep Part 1   The Lost Sheep Part 1 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 3:35 am

sorry to be naive, but is this fictional or does somebody really need help..? we want to help.
Back to top Go down
jeister
Power
Power
jeister

Male Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2006-11-01

First Name: Jeremiah
Last Name: Pascual
Ministry Area: UPLB

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Sheep Part 1   The Lost Sheep Part 1 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 5:12 am

Um..
Looking at the situation..
Pakiramdam ko po fictional lang po siya.

I have a feeing I know who sartedj is.
And I don't doubt his confidence.

Hintaying na lang po natin yung part 2, 3, 4 ... n.

Baka naman po happy rin ang ending.
Very Happy

But when n becomes significantly large and the ending is still.. sad.
Mapapansin din po ya ng BS leader ni Mr. sartedj.
(Naku.. I think I dropped a clue..)

Nga po pala..
To new members..
(And even to some old ones..)
It would be quite helpful to read the previous posts of the participants of this forum..
I wouldn't want a "Sparky" to come rising again..
Back to top Go down
emil climaco
Power
Power

Male Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2006-10-15

First Name:
Last Name:
Ministry Area:

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Sheep Part 1   The Lost Sheep Part 1 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 2:51 pm

dapat hanggang part 7. para may thrill. parang harry potter ba... mala J.K Rowling naman ang dating ng contents ng topic na ito kaya abangan natin....

sana may magpost d2 ng topic na series ang dating pero interesting. para naman may inaabangan tayo every time na haharap tayo sa ating mga PC (para namang may sarili akong PC).
Back to top Go down
sartedj
Angel
Angel

Male Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-11-29

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Sheep Part 1   The Lost Sheep Part 1 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 10:17 am

hi! thanks for your concern but don't worry. its the past, present tense ko lang ginawa. i don't know if you like how i describe my testi but this is the way i can express my life in the Lord...and may continuation pa po ito...please pray that God gives me the wisdom to continue this. i think a life testi doesn't end in one story but as we live, God continues to give life to it... Smile
Back to top Go down
s6ap
Virtue
Virtue
s6ap

Male Number of posts : 207
Hobbies/Occupation : Systems Analyst - IRRI
Registration date : 2006-09-27

First Name: Lord Hendrix a.k.a. "dags"
Last Name: barboza
Ministry Area: LB

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Sheep Part 1   The Lost Sheep Part 1 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 3:15 pm

sartedj is kuya jeff detras.. baliktarin daw hehe Wink no sparky case alike Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Sheep Part 1   The Lost Sheep Part 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lost Sheep Part 1
Page 1 of 1