Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

World's Last Chance?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bluz
Virtue
Virtue
bluz

Male Number of posts : 165
Hobbies/Occupation : Resarch Asso / College Instructor
Registration date : 2006-10-06

First Name: Richard
Last Name: Pascua
Ministry Area: LB

World's Last Chance? Empty
PostSubject: World's Last Chance?   World's Last Chance? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 2:47 pm

Hindi ko alam kung tama na dito ko ilagay but i just want you to take a look of this website that my new Bible Study Contact shared to me. He's so hooked with the Book of Revelations and the topic about "THE LAST DAYS".

I don't know how to react but I need your full cooperation regarding your perspective on this website : http://www.worldslastchance.com

God bless and I do hope you could help me in this very delicate matter
Back to top Go down
xian_barm
Admin
Admin
xian_barm

Male Number of posts : 72

First Name: Stoix Nebin
Ministry Area: Science City of Muņoz, Nueva Ecija

PostSubject: Re: World's Last Chance?   World's Last Chance? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 10:45 pm

Okay. Yeah, I've been in this website last year I think. I hope I can contribute thru these ideas:

First, even during the Golden Age, the Reformers' Era, they have claimed that Pope John Paul II will be the devil and it's quit convincing hand-in-hand with the verses.

Second, based from their statement of faith, I think they have similarity with the 7th Day Adventist regarding the Sabbath law and other outlines regarding the coming of Christ.

Well, it's informative... But I don't believe everything they say. Your BS contact may be asking the day of worshipping God: Sunday or Saturday. You should be prepared to answer that.

Sa pagkakaintindi ko, in the last days, the Remnants (daw) will worship the true God on Saturdays. Yan daw ang patunay na sila ay genuine Christians. All who will worship on Sundays or any other day will be condemned. So, Christ died for nothing kasi base dito, salvation is based pa rin sa law.

Ayan. So, it's not only about the end times, book of Revelation, America, etc ang nakalagay dun. Pati mga ibang doctrines na hindi naman nagfifit sa true essence of Christianity - God giving His Son to die for the sins of mankind. Whoever has the Son (or receives/believes) has eternal life. If you don't, you will be thrown in the lake of fire. That's it.

Well, dito mo na maieexplain na may mga groups na may mga extreme beliefs. They go beyond where the Bible is silent or, mas malala, what the Bible does NOT say. You will also find information in this website www.av1611.org BUT there are issues also. Some teachings are way too extreme just to suit their own beliefs.

Just don't stick to one website.

Eto pwede rin niyang icheck:

www.carm.org
www.thebereans.net
www.forgottenword.org
www.persecution.com

I hope nakatulong ito.
Back to top Go down
http://lakasangkan.minihost.org
bluz
Virtue
Virtue
bluz

Male Number of posts : 165
Hobbies/Occupation : Resarch Asso / College Instructor

First Name: Richard
Ministry Area: LB

PostSubject: Re: World's Last Chance?   World's Last Chance? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 1:22 pm

I already browsed their site and came across upon their belief in trinity. They can't even answer my Question about Trinity. Paikot-ikot lang sila

I praised God that He gave me wisdom to understand this kind of issue. I just told my BS contact to stick with the Bible and search for the TRUTH
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World's Last Chance?   World's Last Chance? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

World's Last Chance?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Kalatas Angkan :: News-
Jump to: