Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[[u]b]Speakers in LDI[/b][/u]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
nella
Angel
Angel
nella

Female Number of posts : 7
Hobbies/Occupation : dancing and sleeping
Registration date : 2008-05-19

[[u]b]Speakers in LDI[/b][/u] Empty
PostSubject: [[u]b]Speakers in LDI[/b][/u]   [[u]b]Speakers in LDI[/b][/u] Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 11:32 pm

Very Happy God is good all the time. I praise HIM for all the life of the speakers Razz Very Happy Laughing I love you bounce
I am really bless to meet the speakers which God has use for me to appreciate how wonderful God's hands in creating and molding those persons. I just want to stress out my heartfelt felicity to God for the life of Pastor Ronnie Domingo for being God's mouthpiece in waking up my mind and claiming my dominion over this earth. Indeed, God is really great over his life. I really learn a lot through this person and I praise God for his life. May God continually use him to impart more knowledge to all the people who keep on believing God. I'm praying that one day, Pastor Ronnie Domingo will once visit in MSU- Marawi City as our speaker during our fellowship. To God be the glory and honor. Laughing flower
Back to top Go down
mirasolazcuna
Angel
Angel

Female Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: [[u]b]Speakers in LDI[/b][/u]   [[u]b]Speakers in LDI[/b][/u] Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 11:59 pm

hello allen... it's really great hearing wonderful speakers. their topics are greater and our applications in our personal ministry is greatest glorifying our God! God bless us all
Back to top Go down
roevemazo23
Angel
Angel

Female Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: [[u]b]Speakers in LDI[/b][/u]   [[u]b]Speakers in LDI[/b][/u] Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 3:52 pm

i salute their passion in conveyingb the message for us to teach the basics as leaders.
great job leaders!
God bless you more!
Back to top Go down
aspergillus
Angel
Angel

Female Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: [[u]b]Speakers in LDI[/b][/u]   [[u]b]Speakers in LDI[/b][/u] Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 7:36 pm

Lahat na mga speaker ay magagaling at nakakabless talaga ang mga topics.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [[u]b]Speakers in LDI[/b][/u]   [[u]b]Speakers in LDI[/b][/u] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[[u]b]Speakers in LDI[/b][/u]
Page 1 of 1