Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

KUMUSTA KA NA? HOW ARE ME?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
brynsky
Angel
Angel

Male Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-05-26

KUMUSTA KA NA? HOW ARE ME? Empty
PostSubject: KUMUSTA KA NA? HOW ARE ME?   KUMUSTA KA NA? HOW ARE ME? Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 9:53 pm

Yes..very alive and kicking in Christ..I'm so blessed on the lectures that we had that it changed my perspectives in life...I'm so blessed on you brothers and sisters in the Lord that you made my days very colorful and very exciting...I'm so blessed on you leaders that you inspired my life to continue run for the race with a new hope.. Razz.I'm so blessed on my groupmates...the Group 12 team with leader and generous kya flor, jolly t loids, charming t jocee, thoughtful and loving t reynalyn, beautiful and sophisticated t helen, simple and beautiful lovelyn, bright joecel, smart joana, analytical rudy, terrble joseph and my very loving partner rex...you all made me cry with joy for the laughters, arguments, debates, kainan, kwentuhan, that we experienced and shared....i love u ol guys...we gotte go for the G12.
Back to top Go down

KUMUSTA KA NA? HOW ARE ME?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: LDI :: LDI 2008-
Jump to: