Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Everything about Memorizing Verses, Chapters and all

Go down 
+2
bobbyandrachel
Heiliger des Ostens
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Heiliger des Ostens
Admin
Admin
Heiliger des Ostens

Male Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2006-09-27

First Name:
Last Name:
Ministry Area:

Everything about Memorizing Verses, Chapters and all Empty
PostSubject: Everything about Memorizing Verses, Chapters and all   Everything about Memorizing Verses, Chapters and all Icon_minitimeWed Sep 27, 2006 12:29 pm

Post the most striking verse/chapter that you have memorized.

Why did you memorize it?

How did it help you?
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/d13thsojourner/frontpage.htm
bobbyandrachel
Admin
Admin
bobbyandrachel

Male Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2006-09-25

First Name: Roberto (Bobby)
Last Name: Figueroa
Ministry Area: Los Banos

PostSubject: Life Verse ko   Everything about Memorizing Verses, Chapters and all Icon_minitimeWed Sep 27, 2006 12:34 pm

2 Corinthians 12:9 (New International Version)
New International Version (NIV)

Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984 by International Bible Society
[NIV at IBS] [International Bible Society] [NIV at Zondervan] [Zondervan]

9But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Kasi nung binigay yan ng God sakin, I was into a lot...I thought I won't be able to make it. Kaya I praise Him for giving this to me.
Back to top Go down
http://layf.heavenforum.com
manÜ
Virtue
Virtue
manÜ

Male Number of posts : 180

First Name: Manuel III
Last Name: Marcaida
Ministry Area: Los Baños

PostSubject: Re: Everything about Memorizing Verses, Chapters and all   Everything about Memorizing Verses, Chapters and all Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2006 6:50 am

proverbs 9 nga!

Heiliger des Ostens wrote:
Post the most striking verse/chapter that you have memorized.

Why did you memorize it?

How did it help you?
Back to top Go down
geistverfasser
Dominion
Dominion
geistverfasser

Male Number of posts : 260
Humor : Dein Geheimnis bis eins, aber nicht bis zwei erklären. Für was durch drei bekannt, bekannt zu allen…
Hobbies/Occupation : Ich schreibe, es bin was mich definiert, ich bin ein Verfasser für unser Lüttich…

First Name: Boaz (bogs)
Last Name: Moldez
Ministry Area: hulaan mo...hehe

PostSubject: Re: Everything about Memorizing Verses, Chapters and all   Everything about Memorizing Verses, Chapters and all Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2006 1:31 pm

Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us. Eph.3:20

Life verse ko...
Back to top Go down
Heiliger des Ostens
Admin
Admin
Heiliger des Ostens

Male Number of posts : 160

First Name:
Last Name:
Ministry Area:

PostSubject: Re: Everything about Memorizing Verses, Chapters and all   Everything about Memorizing Verses, Chapters and all Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2006 1:37 pm

manÜ wrote:
proverbs 9 nga!

hehe...

after psalms 8. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/d13thsojourner/frontpage.htm
juwen
Admin
Admin
juwen

Female Number of posts : 301

First Name: Jhoana
Last Name: Perez
Ministry Area: LA Central

PostSubject: Re: Everything about Memorizing Verses, Chapters and all   Everything about Memorizing Verses, Chapters and all Icon_minitimeSun Oct 22, 2006 11:49 am

YOUR ABUNDANT LIFE

You just barely got through a life’s test, and now it seems that another one is coming up. Your semester not going well? Father sick? Your contacts hiding from you? And when will that allowance come? Its just one after the other! Are you sure God loves you?

Consider the life of Paul. Paul lived a full life—but not with the kind of fullness that we’re thinking of. Second Corinthians 11 tells us he does not look like he was bored while being stoned (once), shipwrecked three times), beaten (three times), and whipped (five times). In fact, at one point he was in such despair that he wanted to die (2 Cor 1:8 ).

The apostle gives the carnal-minded Corinthians a glimpse of the abundant life. He told them that he had been condemned to death. He was hungry and thirsty. He lacked clothing. He was beaten and now had nowhere to live. Even with his established ministry, he was forced to work with his hands. He was reviled, persecuted, slandered as the filth of the world. What a terrible, uninviting path Paul walked down. One would think that he would put up a sign saying “Don’t enter here.” However, he did the opposite. He told the Corinthians to imitate him (1 Cor 4:9-16).

How was it, then, that the apostle Paul knew God loved him? What did he look to for assurance of God’s love for him? He didn’t look into his lifestyle, because to the untrained eye, it didn’t exactly speak of God’s caring hand for him. His “abundant” life was certainly full, but it wasn’t full of what we might think it should have been if God loved hIm.

Picture Paul, lying half-naked on a cold dungeon floor, chained to hardened Roman guards. You look at his bloody back and bruised, swollen face and you say, “Paul, you’ve been beaten again. Where are your friends? Demas and the others have forsaken you. Where is your expensive chariot and your successful building program? Where is the evidence of God’s blessing, Paul? What’s that? What did you say? Did I hear you mumble through swollen lips that God loves you?”

Now picture Paul slowly lifting his head. His blackened, bruised eyes looked deeply into yours. They sparkle as he says two words: “The Cross!” he painfully reaches into his blood-soaked tunic and carefully pulls out a letter he had been writing. His trembling and bloodstained finger points to one sentence. You strain your eyes in the dim light and read, “I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me (Galatians 2:20, emphasis added)

Christ's sacrifice was Paul's proof of God's love, the source of his joy, and thus his strength!

----------
modified and taken from The Way of the Master
R. Comfort
Back to top Go down
jeister
Power
Power
jeister

Male Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2006-11-01

First Name: Jeremiah
Last Name: Pascual
Ministry Area: UPLB

PostSubject: Re: Everything about Memorizing Verses, Chapters and all   Everything about Memorizing Verses, Chapters and all Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2007 1:55 am

Matthew 6:33 (NIV)

But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.

NIV sya nung nabasa ko pero mas gusto ko yung King James.
Anyway, nagstrike sakin ang verse na ito dahil nung panahong nagkakalokoloko ang buhay ko sa mga gawain e shinare ito sakin ng BS leader namin. And it applied to my situation in more ways than one. Hanggang ngayon, I try my best to apply it to everything I do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everything about Memorizing Verses, Chapters and all   Everything about Memorizing Verses, Chapters and all Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Everything about Memorizing Verses, Chapters and all
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: WIN! CONSOLIDATE! DISCIPLE! SEND! :: CELL AND BS MATERIALS :: QUIET TIME NOTES-
Jump to: