Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cups of Salabat

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dUrIaNfReAk!!!
Virtue
Virtue
dUrIaNfReAk!!!

Female Number of posts : 141
Humor : I'm not an angel! I'm a saint! (toink!)
Registration date : 2006-10-16

First Name: Lynn Astrid "Lynlyn"
Last Name: Navarro
Ministry Area: Tagum City

Cups of Salabat Empty
PostSubject: Cups of Salabat   Cups of Salabat Icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2006 12:28 pm

Sixth Cup of Salabat (from Augusto Boboy Syjuco's Salabat for the Filipino Soul, Book 2)

AY, AY SIR!

The following is allegedly a documented "conversation" between the USS Lincoln and a Canadian "vessel" operated by an Ilonggo "seaman."

Ilonggo: Sir, please divert your course 15 degrees to the north to avoid a collision.

American: Recommend you divert your course 15 degrees to the south to avoid a collision.

Ilonggo: Negative sir. You will have to divert your course 15 degrees to the north to avoid a collision.

American: This is the capatin of a US navy ship. I say again, divert your course!

Ilonggo: No, sir. I say to you AGAIN AND AGAIN, you divert your course!

American: This is the aircraft carrier USS Lincoln, the second largest ship in the United States Atlantic fleet. We are accompanied by three destroyers, three cruisers and numerous support vessels. I demand that you change your course 15 degrees north, I say again, that's one five degres north, or devastating countermeasures will be undertaken to ensure safety of this ship.

Ilonggo: Abaw guid, sir. This is a lighthouse. Te, kung saan ka masaya, suportahan taka! Your call, sir!
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/user.php
dUrIaNfReAk!!!
Virtue
Virtue
dUrIaNfReAk!!!

Female Number of posts : 141
Humor : I'm not an angel! I'm a saint! (toink!)
Registration date : 2006-10-16

First Name: Lynn Astrid "Lynlyn"
Last Name: Navarro
Ministry Area: Tagum City

Cups of Salabat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cups of Salabat   Cups of Salabat Icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2006 12:40 pm

Eighth Cup of Salabat

SPEECHING AMERICAN IN THIS HOTEL

Here are sone signs and notices written in
English that were discovered in hotels throughout the world. And you thought the Filipino's carabao English was bad?

In a Tokyo hotel: Is forbidden to steal hotel towels please. If you are not a peson to do such this is please not to read notis.

In a Bucharest hotel lobby: The lift is being fixed for the next day. During that time we regret that you will be unbearable.

In a Leipzig elevator: Do not enter the lift backwards, and only when lit up.

In a Belgrade hotel elevator: To move the cabin, push botton for wishing floor. If the cabin should enter more persons, each one should press a number of wishing floor. Driving is then going alphabetically by national order.

In a Paris hotel elevator: Please leave your values at the front desk

Itutuloy (Kapoy type. toink!)
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/user.php

Cups of Salabat
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ATBP! :: Clean Jokes and Punch Lines-
Jump to: