Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Youth Ministry in MMSU-Batac revived!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xian_barm
Admin
Admin
xian_barm

Male Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2006-10-06

First Name: Stoix Nebin
Last Name: Pascua
Ministry Area: Science City of Muņoz, Nueva Ecija

Youth Ministry in MMSU-Batac revived! Empty
PostSubject: Youth Ministry in MMSU-Batac revived!   Youth Ministry in MMSU-Batac revived! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2006 9:26 pm

Tagged as Lakas-Angkan Youth Fellowship, the youth ministry in MMSU, Batac was reorganized last November 3 this year. Thanks to the LB brethren for coming up on the acronym LAYF (*forum).

I really praise God for His working in the lives of LA youths (mga anak ng LA core team). First time po na ma-involved at maglead ang mga anak ng LA core team ng Batac.

It's been a joy to see these kids, i mean, youths, worshiping and serving God. And, mas matutuwa ako kung makikita ko silang lahat na naggrogrow kay God: being fruitful, faithful, available, and teachable.

Our first LAYF activity was on November 14. Madaming prayers ang pinagdaanan naming lahat, lalung-lalo na ang coordinator ng youth ministry!

Then, we conducted LAYF Pasko ng Angkan this Dec. 5. Daming prayers and preparation ang ginawa. Looking back, I can only say, "God made it possible! Praise be to our living God"

We formulated our VISION:
"A multitude of youth committed to EVANGELISM and DISCIPLEMAKING reaching the whole world for Christ."

(hmmm... sounds familiar...u)

Our MISSION:
"To REACH out the youth, to ENABLE them to GROW deeper in God's Word, and to SHARE the love of Jesus to others in the whole world."

We exist not just for fellowships or activities but to have a deeper relationship with God and to share the love of Jesus to other youths so that they may also have a personal relationship with our Lord and Savior - Jesus Christ.

I am so blessed sa music ministry ng LAYF dito (mga anak ng LA). Sina:

John Marlo Asia - guitarist
Ivy Florence Calamaan - vocalist
Shermi Vina Calamaan - vocalist

Involve din sina Daniel Matthew Lucas - drummer
J Martin Lucas - physical details (Anak din ng LA)

At iba pa tulad nina Edward, Aiza, etc. (kacell group)

Si kuya Neb pala, siya ang coordinator ng LAYF Batac noon (Nov.3-Dec.5 hahaha). Sa ngayon, si kuya Vic Vanzuela. Praise God at naipromote ang LAYF Batac sa bagong coordinator ngayon.

We are praying na yung mga nag-attend ng fellowships ay ma-consolidate sa cell group. Yan naman ang isa sa mga importanteng gawin ng bawat miyembro ng LAYF.

Blessing lahat ang mga members ng LAYF Batac sa akin. Si Daniel nga, first time niyang magdrums noong Dec fellowship! Ilang practice lang okay na. Si Marlo, na-postponed yung quiz nya eh may practice sa hapon ng Monday. Then dumating si JM para tumulong sa hall decoration and other guys! Madami pang blessings na ginawa ni God na hindi ko inexpect.

Hay, ang bait talaga ni God. To God be the glory!
Back to top Go down
http://lakasangkan.minihost.org
juwen
Admin
Admin
juwen

Female Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2006-09-27

First Name: Jhoana
Last Name: Perez
Ministry Area: LA Central

PostSubject: Re: Youth Ministry in MMSU-Batac revived!   Youth Ministry in MMSU-Batac revived! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2006 4:40 am

blessed as much with your testimony over here Smile God bless your leading bro and keep us posted!
Back to top Go down
xian_barm
Admin
Admin
xian_barm

Male Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2006-10-06

First Name: Stoix Nebin
Last Name: Pascua
Ministry Area: Science City of Muņoz, Nueva Ecija

PostSubject: Re: Youth Ministry in MMSU-Batac revived!   Youth Ministry in MMSU-Batac revived! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 11:12 pm

Those were memories and experiences God gave to me. Ngayon, nandito ako sa CLSU ministry. I hope makapagpost ako about CLSU naman. Hehe. I'm still praying for these guys pa rin.
Back to top Go down
http://lakasangkan.minihost.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Youth Ministry in MMSU-Batac revived!   Youth Ministry in MMSU-Batac revived! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Youth Ministry in MMSU-Batac revived!
Page 1 of 1