Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A question for all:

Go down 
+5
manman
sherwynne
carlo tungpalan
zlyne
href
9 posters
AuthorMessage
href
Angel
Angel

Female Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-05-23

A question for all: Empty
PostSubject: A question for all:   A question for all: Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 7:47 pm

Now that the LDI training is about to end, what is the most meaningful experience for you and why? your response is highly appreciated... thank you
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
zlyne
Angel
Angel

Female Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: A question for all:   A question for all: Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 12:13 pm

meaningful experience??
yung training ko sa paggising ng maaga (late po kasi ako kung gumising ba,,)para mkaligo ng maaga (pilahan kasi marami kmi,)at mkapag quiet time nrin after.... hirap ng adjustment ko nung una kaya halos antok ako kapg lecture time.. hehe, secret lang... actually marami pa but 4 now e2 muna... God bless and multiply ....
Smile
Back to top Go down
carlo tungpalan
Angel
Angel

Male Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: A question for all:   A question for all: Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 1:01 pm

experience?????
sa akin yung sa pang punta punta sa mga assigned areas to minister,,, pag pupunta dun ehh yung pang mga kabataan mismo yung nag aaya na mag start na sa bible study,,,,,, kayo ba???? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sherwynne
Angel
Angel

Male Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: what?   A question for all: Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 1:07 pm

evangelism in Mayondon
Back to top Go down
manman
Angel
Angel

Male Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: A question for all:   A question for all: Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 1:07 pm

passion for the lost soul... time is running out!!
character before career........
maturity before ministry......
Back to top Go down
ramboy08
Angel
Angel

Male Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: A question for all:   A question for all: Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 1:21 pm

may nag-ambaan ng saksakan sa putho while we are having our follow up! buti di umabot ung knife sa tiyan ng kainuman nya. Praise God!
Back to top Go down
ams
Angel
Angel

Female Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: A question for all:   A question for all: Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 5:44 pm

evangelism sa putho.. pag follow up ng mga nanay.. bagong experiences.. marami..
Back to top Go down
GODchaser_bille
Angel
Angel

Male Number of posts : 5
Location : Villa Soccorro,Bgy. Quezon,San Isidro,Isabela/LA-CLSU
Humor : "Keep chasin the Most Worthy to be chased..."
Hobbies/Occupation : Student-ABDevCom
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: A question for all:   A question for all: Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 7:24 pm

I think lahat naman meaningful...especially lahat kasi parte ng training...pero the best 'yung mga experiences namin as a group...sa pag-pafollow-up namin sa Mayondon,grouptime at sharing...I was blessed also knowing different brothers and sisters in Christ from different places of the country....
Back to top Go down
Heiliger des Ostens
Admin
Admin
Heiliger des Ostens

Male Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2006-09-27

First Name:
Last Name:
Ministry Area:

PostSubject: Re: A question for all:   A question for all: Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 7:33 pm

i think the best is yet to come. This training is teaching us to renew our commitment to God and to follow His Word all the way.

In our group, there are lots of setbacks like personal hang-ups, cultural differences, and annoying or useless habits, which also makes the whole team somewhat lag or suffer. But realizing the collective will to rise above these things and to trust with God what inspires me to do better in my own personal ministry after LDi.

I think my members also think that way.

After all its the Holy Spirit's job to convict men, it's just up to us if we want to be used by Him or not.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/d13thsojourner/frontpage.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A question for all:   A question for all: Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A question for all:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: LDI :: LDI 2008-
Jump to: