Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Faith really matters to God.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
agustin_wagas
Angel
Angel

Male Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Faith really matters to God. Empty
PostSubject: Faith really matters to God.   Faith really matters to God. Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 9:50 pm

LDI really needs faith to be sustained. This intensive training is for me something that needs God's guidance and help. However tough the training was, God's wayout of scape and victory was obvious. See? Faith really matters in LDI.
Back to top Go down
jojocoa
Angel
Angel

Female Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: Faith really matters to God.   Faith really matters to God. Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 10:00 pm

Amen! it sustains and inspires despite unfavorable in our terms but favorable for God who knows best!
Back to top Go down
joecell
Angel
Angel

Female Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: Faith really matters to God.   Faith really matters to God. Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 10:04 pm

I very much agree kuya.The LDI training is an open door that tests how big is our faith to our living God. I am encouraged by each one's experiences of surrendering their works, and other concerns for the sake of obeying God.

Everything that we are doing in this training is worth keeping. As we continue to do God's work done in God's way to bring glory to God we will surely never lack God's provision.

Praise God! Though we are nothing but we have everything.

Continue to soar high, child of God.Keep on living by faith.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Faith really matters to God.   Faith really matters to God. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Faith really matters to God.
Page 1 of 1