Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

congrats to all TEAM 3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
angelous
Angel
Angel
angelous

Male Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-05-24

congrats to all TEAM 3 Empty
PostSubject: congrats to all TEAM 3   congrats to all TEAM 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 2:05 pm

congrats to all TEAM 3 Icon_rrby the way sky way nor way i would like to greet u a hot hi! like a sun shine in the morning. hi kmsta na ang aking mga team hope ur still have a hang over in our activities, bondingtogether, tawanan at kulita, talang mahirap kalimutan ang manga sandali na ibinigay natin sa isat isa. kahit na my problema, ay sadyang nasusulusyonan dahil andyn c Lord but my dear team mate i would like to congratulate you all ur now finish a basic pastoral course sabihin mo pastor na ako. but this is i realy miss u my dear team mate ur unique testimony and sharrering ur experience while put up ur ministry im bless with ur life and.but this is i would like to adopt in ur life. ist to tita julie wow mother teresa the second but grabe te im bless gusto maging kasing storng mo. to tita merl i would like to become refine like u also to tita ella hehehe te i to bcome generous like u. to my best friend mae ohs! no coment bcoz she know about what i would like to adopt in her personality, to alken bro dont wory imbless and i would like to become neutral and peacemaker like u to sam well well well hehehe dont wory sirrious is good but not always we need to do um to tata so far bro i dont iawnt to have a give like u hehhehehe to te ruby wow great i wold like to dance for the Lord and learn more steps from u to bunso zlyn hehehe same lang kmi ng personality never mine joke lng to our leader wency authory bro power ka ayu hehehehehe so congarts we a job well done so im praying for our G12 and always remind ur self in matt. 28: 18 - 20 matt. 6:33 God bless and multiply dave
Back to top Go down

congrats to all TEAM 3
Page 1 of 1