Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

On Unforgettable Birthdays and Birthday Bashes...

Go down 
+8
sparky
Regenkaizer
nissi
manÜ
geistverfasser
juwen
bobbyandrachel
Heiliger des Ostens
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Heiliger des Ostens
Admin
Admin
Heiliger des Ostens

Male Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2006-09-27

First Name:
Last Name:
Ministry Area:

On Unforgettable Birthdays and Birthday Bashes... Empty
PostSubject: On Unforgettable Birthdays and Birthday Bashes...   On Unforgettable Birthdays and Birthday Bashes... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 27, 2006 9:54 am

What's the most memorable event that happened on one of your birthdays in your past n-years?

where

n= number of years you were existing on earth bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/d13thsojourner/frontpage.htm
bobbyandrachel
Admin
Admin
bobbyandrachel

Male Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2006-09-25

First Name: Roberto (Bobby)
Last Name: Figueroa
Ministry Area: Los Banos

PostSubject: 23rd Birthday   On Unforgettable Birthdays and Birthday Bashes... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 27, 2006 11:25 am

My HS and College/post -college friends met in our house at dun nila binuking ang mga dark secrets ko... heheheh

Saka yung video na ginawa sakin ng mga 04... Sobra nakakatouch... 1st time kasi yun sa buong buhay ko eh.. heeheh.. THanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://layf.heavenforum.com
juwen
Admin
Admin
juwen

Female Number of posts : 301

First Name: Jhoana
Last Name: Perez
Ministry Area: LA Central

PostSubject: 20th bday   On Unforgettable Birthdays and Birthday Bashes... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 28, 2006 10:36 am

setting ay sa women dorms..roomate sina noemi, liliy jane, candice, hanika..hatinggabi na..tulog ang lola (andun pala sa dorm ang nanay ko that day) nang biglang..ginising ako to the tune of my fave song then (M.Carey's Whenever You Call) and a big banner that says happy birthday reggie (to my mom's confusion-- reggie was my alter ego, joke, made up names lang) i woke up shocked, surprised,and touched..then we had a ...but even if the donuts werent there, i bet it would still be the sweetest bday surprise ever cheers good times Smile
Back to top Go down
geistverfasser
Dominion
Dominion
geistverfasser

Male Number of posts : 260
Humor : Dein Geheimnis bis eins, aber nicht bis zwei erklären. Für was durch drei bekannt, bekannt zu allen…
Hobbies/Occupation : Ich schreibe, es bin was mich definiert, ich bin ein Verfasser für unser Lüttich…

First Name: Boaz (bogs)
Last Name: Moldez
Ministry Area: hulaan mo...hehe

PostSubject: Re: On Unforgettable Birthdays and Birthday Bashes...   On Unforgettable Birthdays and Birthday Bashes... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 06, 2006 10:08 pm

saddest birthday actually...

August 27, 2005...

The day after my org finals...

I was the only one who wasn't smiling...

and it was on a birthday...

bummer
Back to top Go down
manÜ
Virtue
Virtue
manÜ

Male Number of posts : 180

First Name: Manuel III
Last Name: Marcaida
Ministry Area: Los Baños

PostSubject: Re: On Unforgettable Birthdays and Birthday Bashes...   On Unforgettable Birthdays and Birthday Bashes... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2006 6:48 am

september 1, 1999... 3 days before ng birthday ko...

sa isang apartment na papuntang LA center na ngayon ay renovated na at pag-aari na ni dr. nartea...

pagkatapos ng tuesday cell meeting namin... wag daw muna uuwi sabi ng mgaate't kuya ko nun... tapos pinatay ang ilaw...

may ilaw na galing sa 3 kandilang nasa Mernel's cake (na perstaym ko natikman) na dala ng BS leader ko...

kinanta ang "Sweeter as the Years Go By" (perstaym ko narinig)... na-bless ako sa sa kanta... emphasis on "richer, fuller, deeper... Jesus loves you sweeter"...

andun din nun yung friend ng friend ko na nag-invite saken sa fellowship... pati sila ate Yam at ate Richie...

pinagrequest ako ng kanta, gigitarahin daw ng BS leader ko... sabi ko yung kinanta nung last sunday service (second na pag-attend ko nun)... "yung may 'i want to be faithful'", sabi ko. yun din pala ang title ng kanta...

that day, i knew i was in the right place and the right people...

a happy birthday, indeed...
Back to top Go down
nissi
Power
Power
nissi

Female Number of posts : 89

First Name: Meggy Lou
Last Name: Katimbang
Ministry Area: elbi

PostSubject: Re: On Unforgettable Birthdays and Birthday Bashes...   On Unforgettable Birthdays and Birthday Bashes... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2006 6:59 pm

wow!! KAKAIYAK UN KUYA MAN!! Smile WE'RE GLAD TO HAVE YOU HERE ON EARTH!!
Back to top Go down
Regenkaizer
Virtue
Virtue
Regenkaizer

Male Number of posts : 173
Hobbies/Occupation : Instructor

First Name: Reinald
Last Name: Pugoy
Ministry Area: UPLB

PostSubject: Re: On Unforgettable Birthdays and Birthday Bashes...   On Unforgettable Birthdays and Birthday Bashes... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 12, 2006 10:54 am

Where n = {18, 19}...

Actually, I haven't really enjoyed my birthday much when n <= 17. It is a very happy birthday when you know that you are celebrating your birthday with your brothers and sisters in Christ.

During those high school days, birthday for me had indeed a different essence. You just celebrated, ate, finished. You were greeted 'Happy Birthday'. Period.

But when n = 18, I just knew it has a different meaning. I won't forget it. I celebrated it with my cell/course mates aka friends where we ate and shared moments. And when n = 18, many people took time to greet me. It was the first time in my life that the inbox memory of my cellphone reached limit due to this simple reason that it was my birthday. I really praised God before that wonderful day numbered 1 ended.

When n = 19, surprise crept its way in this mind of mine. I had no clues during that time dated Sept. 25, where time >= 10:30 Post Meridiem. Moments and moments later, my housemates together with some close allies, organized some sort of a mini-celebration. It was just wonderful. But that was just the start of wonderful day numbered 2.

Again, I thank God for letting the inbox of my cellphone reached its limit. Actually, I planned a celebration/get-together whatever you call it, for this simple reason that I appreciated what God did to me and I wanted to share His blessings to others.

I was really happy. First, I wanted to thank my housemates for their cooperation and patience. Second, I wanted to thank all those people who spared their time and went to the celebration. I won't ever forget it. It was my first time.

When n = {18, 19}, God indeed blessed me.
Back to top Go down
sparky
Principality
Principality
sparky

Male Number of posts : 41
Hobbies/Occupation : collecting coins
Registration date : 2006-10-07

First Name:
Last Name:
Ministry Area:

PostSubject: Re: On Unforgettable Birthdays and Birthday Bashes...   On Unforgettable Birthdays and Birthday Bashes... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 12, 2006 10:59 am

invite mo naman ako pag birthday mo na Razz
Back to top Go down
s6ap
Virtue
Virtue
s6ap

Male Number of posts : 207
Hobbies/Occupation : Systems Analyst - IRRI

First Name: Lord Hendrix a.k.a. "dags"
Last Name: barboza
Ministry Area: LB

PostSubject: Re: On Unforgettable Birthdays and Birthday Bashes...   On Unforgettable Birthdays and Birthday Bashes... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2006 2:32 pm

ako 2 taon plng nmn ako ngceleb d2. at ngng memorable sken ung past 2 bdays ko.. my 1st bday was during the code red. meeting ng lhat ng nsa network ni kuya elson. at ngaung taon, half day lng ako sa work at humilata lng sa haggai hahaha =D
Back to top Go down
bobbyandrachel
Admin
Admin
bobbyandrachel

PostSubject: Re: On Unforgettable Birthdays and Birthday Bashes...   On Unforgettable Birthdays and Birthday Bashes... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 18, 2006 12:21 pm

Sori dags, i wasn't able to make it special for you.
Back to top Go down
s6ap
Virtue
Virtue
s6ap

Male Number of posts : 207
Hobbies/Occupation : Systems Analyst - IRRI

First Name: Lord Hendrix a.k.a. "dags"
Last Name: barboza
Ministry Area: LB

PostSubject: Re: On Unforgettable Birthdays and Birthday Bashes...   On Unforgettable Birthdays and Birthday Bashes... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 18, 2006 1:06 pm

hahaha ngek:D no rison to frown.. msaya at memorable nmn po ung 2 bdays ko dito sa LB Smile Cool
Back to top Go down
xian_barm
Admin
Admin
xian_barm

Male Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2006-10-06

First Name: Stoix Nebin
Last Name: Pascua
Ministry Area: Science City of Muñoz, Nueva Ecija

PostSubject: Re: On Unforgettable Birthdays and Birthday Bashes...   On Unforgettable Birthdays and Birthday Bashes... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 18, 2006 4:06 pm

Most memorable?

When my mom was in LB doing her dissertation, I celebrated my birthday without her. I dunno if my dad and siblings were with her also. I got sick during my birthday since my mom said she'll be goin' home. But I only received a 'telegram' and a birthday cake.

Hahaha... I was a kid then. My other birthdays were a blessing.
Back to top Go down
http://lakasangkan.minihost.org
win
Angel
Angel
win

Male Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2006-09-26

First Name: erwin
Last Name: arcillas
Ministry Area: los banos

PostSubject: Re: On Unforgettable Birthdays and Birthday Bashes...   On Unforgettable Birthdays and Birthday Bashes... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 18, 2006 4:42 pm

same ‘ere. Memorable ung last 2 bdays ko since dalawa pa rin lang naman nab days ang naspent ko dito.

Ung first nung last year which was celebrated on the 2nd instead of the 7th kasi kala ni kuya elson march 2 bday ko. Thank you Kua Ü. Triple bday bash pa nga un sa la center (kasi bday din ni Amor and Kua Ed).

Ung second nung last March na haba nung celebration Ü (nung night of my big day sa la center, sa cell meeting naming the next Tuesday and sa semender ng batch o4 and friends)Ü

in time like this, we can feel that, even 'la tau satin, God has given us people who we can consider as our family Ü bounce
Back to top Go down
Regenkaizer
Virtue
Virtue
Regenkaizer

Male Number of posts : 173
Hobbies/Occupation : Instructor

First Name: Reinald
Last Name: Pugoy
Ministry Area: UPLB

PostSubject: Special   On Unforgettable Birthdays and Birthday Bashes... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 18, 2006 4:48 pm

bobbyandrachel wrote:
Sori dags, i wasn't able to make it special for you.

As long na nadyan si God + friends mo, it will always be special. Smile Pati BS leader mo (nyork), it will be more special. :p
Back to top Go down
win
Angel
Angel
win

Male Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2006-09-26

First Name: erwin
Last Name: arcillas

PostSubject: Re: On Unforgettable Birthdays and Birthday Bashes...   On Unforgettable Birthdays and Birthday Bashes... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 18, 2006 5:06 pm

hmmmm.... bitter??? (ung salubong, remember??? hehehe) peace tau kua bob bounce
Back to top Go down
bobbyandrachel
Admin
Admin
bobbyandrachel

PostSubject: Re: On Unforgettable Birthdays and Birthday Bashes...   On Unforgettable Birthdays and Birthday Bashes... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 18, 2006 7:19 pm

salubong? i can't remember that.. .can't you refresh me abit on it ?
Back to top Go down
cyrus
Principality
Principality
cyrus

Male Number of posts : 30
Hobbies/Occupation : taga-kain, tagalinis, tagagising
Registration date : 2006-10-09

First Name: yuan
Last Name: custodio

PostSubject: Re: On Unforgettable Birthdays and Birthday Bashes...   On Unforgettable Birthdays and Birthday Bashes... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 30, 2006 12:42 pm

lahat ng birthdays ko sa LB iba iba ang nagyari... pero i miss yung times na sa Haggai ako nagcecelebrate ng birthday... hehehe...
Back to top Go down
cyrus
Principality
Principality
cyrus

Male Number of posts : 30
Hobbies/Occupation : taga-kain, tagalinis, tagagising
Registration date : 2006-10-09

First Name: yuan
Last Name: custodio

PostSubject: Re: On Unforgettable Birthdays and Birthday Bashes...   On Unforgettable Birthdays and Birthday Bashes... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 30, 2006 12:44 pm

last year pala umiyak ako sa loob ng CR habang naglalunch, sunday yun at bday ku rin... namiss ko family ko at mga prends ku dati at syempre, may konting drama pa... kakahiya nga kay bogs kasi kumakain kami tapos nakita nyang iniwan ako ng mga tao tapos bigla daw tumulo luha ko hahaha... kaya ako tumakbo sa CR... ahehehe... drama. pero tapos na yun. ang saya sya.. magaling magaling magaling!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On Unforgettable Birthdays and Birthday Bashes...   On Unforgettable Birthdays and Birthday Bashes... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On Unforgettable Birthdays and Birthday Bashes...
Page 1 of 1