Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Confessions of a disciple

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
beads
Power
Power
beads

Female Number of posts : 64
Humor : Everything is a process... :)
Hobbies/Occupation : travelling! nature trips!
Registration date : 2006-09-27

First Name: Vida Grace
Last Name: Sinohin
Ministry Area: Los Baños

Confessions of a disciple Empty
PostSubject: Confessions of a disciple   Confessions of a disciple Icon_minitimeMon Oct 02, 2006 11:15 am

I got this from a friend (thanks jhoana!) and i want to share it with you, it made me think deeper... This was written by a young man from Rwanda in 1980, the night before he was killed. He was forced by his tribe to either renounce Christ or face death. He refused to renounce Christ and was killed on the spot.

"I'm part of the fellowship of the unashamed, the die has been cast, I have stepped over the line, the decision has been made- I'm a disciple of Jesus Christ. I won't look back, let up, slow down, back away or be still.

My past is redeemed, my present makes sense, my future is secure. I'm finished and done with low living, sight walking, smooth knees, colorless dreams, tamed vision, wordly talking, cheap giving and dwarfed goals.

My face is set, my gait is fast, may goal is heaven, my road is narrow, my way is rough, my companions are few, my guide is reliable, my mission is clear. I won't give up, shut up, let up until I have stayed up, stored up, prayed up for the cause of Jesus Christ.

I must go till He comes, give up till i drop, preach till everyone knows, work till He stops me & when He comes for His own, He will have no trouble recognizing me because my banner will have been clear"
Back to top Go down
http://b3ads.multiply.com
juwen
Admin
Admin
juwen

Female Number of posts : 301

First Name: Jhoana
Last Name: Perez
Ministry Area: LA Central

PostSubject: confessions..   Confessions of a disciple Icon_minitimeMon Oct 02, 2006 12:20 pm

Only a trial so great can cause such words to well up from the deepest part of the soul of a follower of Christ, so moved by this because there is unquestionable sincerity in every word..and i do not ask to experience the same tribulation to come to my life but when it does, i hope i would live up to the faithfulness exemplified by the disciples who have paved the way and have gone before me.
Back to top Go down
geistverfasser
Dominion
Dominion
geistverfasser

Male Number of posts : 260
Humor : Dein Geheimnis bis eins, aber nicht bis zwei erklären. Für was durch drei bekannt, bekannt zu allen…
Hobbies/Occupation : Ich schreibe, es bin was mich definiert, ich bin ein Verfasser für unser Lüttich…

First Name: Boaz (bogs)
Last Name: Moldez
Ministry Area: hulaan mo...hehe

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a disciple   Confessions of a disciple Icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2006 12:20 am

It makes me think...

Am I worthy to be called a disciple...
Back to top Go down
arjex
Angel
Angel
arjex

Male Number of posts : 4
Hobbies/Occupation : Student
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a disciple   Confessions of a disciple Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 12:59 pm

Ouch! things like that really happens to a disciple and as one of my ate says to me that not all disciples can pass the test of fire.
hhuhuhu T,T
I wonder how far could I go? i guess that is not that painful. The pain would not even last a minute.[/img]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a disciple   Confessions of a disciple Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Confessions of a disciple
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ATBP! :: Inspiring Articles and Email-
Jump to: