Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the bible on women

Go down 
+3
dUrIaNfReAk!!!
bobbyandrachel
juwen
7 posters
AuthorMessage
juwen
Admin
Admin
juwen

Female Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2006-09-27

First Name: Jhoana
Last Name: Perez
Ministry Area: LA Central

the bible on women Empty
PostSubject: the bible on women   the bible on women Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2006 12:23 am

si juwen..batang madaming tanong..di naman mashado..Smile

i believe that women should only teach (e.g. expository preaching) women and children.. anybody agree or disagree?
Back to top Go down
bobbyandrachel
Admin
Admin
bobbyandrachel

Male Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2006-09-25

First Name: Roberto (Bobby)
Last Name: Figueroa
Ministry Area: Los Banos

the bible on women Empty
PostSubject: Re: the bible on women   the bible on women Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2006 9:36 am

I believe so too... Pero siguro dala narin ng Baptist Background ko. I'm still searching and pondering about it hard tho...
Back to top Go down
http://layf.heavenforum.com
dUrIaNfReAk!!!
Virtue
Virtue
dUrIaNfReAk!!!

Female Number of posts : 141
Humor : I'm not an angel! I'm a saint! (toink!)
Registration date : 2006-10-16

First Name: Lynn Astrid "Lynlyn"
Last Name: Navarro
Ministry Area: Tagum City

the bible on women Empty
PostSubject: Re: the bible on women   the bible on women Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2006 5:14 pm

I believe so too. Pati nga din sa worship leading, e. What do you think? Pero si Miriam naman ang first worship leader, e.
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/user.php
juwen
Admin
Admin
juwen

Female Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2006-09-27

First Name: Jhoana
Last Name: Perez
Ministry Area: LA Central

the bible on women Empty
PostSubject: Re: the bible on women   the bible on women Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2006 9:24 pm

hmmm...about P&W, tricky... have to investigate..
good question though Smile
Back to top Go down
xian_barm
Admin
Admin
xian_barm

Male Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2006-10-06

First Name: Stoix Nebin
Last Name: Pascua
Ministry Area: Science City of Muņoz, Nueva Ecija

the bible on women Empty
PostSubject: Re: the bible on women   the bible on women Icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2006 7:34 pm

Hmmm... The role of women in the church, huh? Tanong ko din yan eh! Hehehe... At iyan ang hindi ko pa natatanong kay kuya Boni at sa mga leaders natin.... Hmmm... You gave me an idea... I will gonna ask them... Hehehe...

Sa stand ko po, Men should lead!

Ephesians 5:22-23 says, "Wives, submit to your husbands as to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior."

However, Men are not taking their stand and their position to lead! Sabi nga ni Elizabeth Elliot, "The world cries for men... Men who are strong... Strong in their conviction... To lead... To stand... To suffer..."

Hey, guys, let's reclaim our duty na bigay ni God! We are the initiators. By the way, guys, buy and read "The Mark of a Man" by Elizabeth Elliot.

Anyway, medyo-medyo tinanong ko na din yan sa mama ko noon. Pero, medyo hindi naging malinaw sa akin (long time ago...)

Kasi nabasa ko sa 1 Corinthians 14:33-35:

"For God is not a God of disorder but of peace. As in all the congregations of the saints,

women should remain silent in the churches. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission, as the Law says.

If they want to inquire about something, they should ask their own husbands at home; for it is disgraceful for a woman to speak in the church."

PERO, we should study those verses hand-in-hand with the historical background, on its own context, etc. Sa ngayon po, di ko pa rin po alam eh.

Now, conviction ko po, Women MAY lead, stand, etc. sa church as a leader kung WALA nang guys na magstand at maglead. Kung meron pa naman, encourage them to take their role in the church, in the family, in the community... (Women may lead other women and children...)

Si Ate Nitz nga po noon, siya ang naglelead sa LA Laoag ministry natin. Pero, nagtrain siya ng mga guys na maging leader. Then, Kuya Roger came sa LA Laoag at took the stand as one of the leaders. Si Ate Nitz nga ang isa sa mga spiritual leader ni Kuya Roger. Pero, as a man, he took the stand... At yan din dapat ang gawin ng bawat isang miyembro ng LA.

Women may lead and teach pero they must encourage the Men to take the stand and the responsibility... And in due time, kung handa na ang mga guys, women may relinquish their role as the overall leader.

But, Women MUST continue to lead and to teach God's people... Under the authority of guy-leaders!

Soli Deo gloria!
Back to top Go down
http://lakasangkan.minihost.org
xian_barm
Admin
Admin
xian_barm

Male Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2006-10-06

First Name: Stoix Nebin
Last Name: Pascua
Ministry Area: Science City of Muņoz, Nueva Ecija

the bible on women Empty
PostSubject: Re: the bible on women   the bible on women Icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2006 7:43 pm

It makes me grin every time i remember noong medyo-medyo inooppose ko si dad sa kanyang mga ideas. Hahaha... Sabi po kasi ni dad, lalaki dapat ang mag praise and worship leader... Lalaki dapat ang maging president ng LA org namin... Lalaki dapat... etc... etc... etc...

Sabi ko noon eh, gender bias si dad! Magkaiba na ang panahon natin sa panahon po ninyo... Kako noon...

But now, I am promoting his conviction na dapat guys ang maglead! Hahaha... Praise God for that!
Back to top Go down
http://lakasangkan.minihost.org
a-chee
Angel
Angel

Female Number of posts : 15
Humor : die to self...
Registration date : 2006-10-24

First Name: Claire
Last Name: Palunday
Ministry Area: Los Banos

the bible on women Empty
PostSubject: Re: the bible on women   the bible on women Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 4:11 pm

Full submission is one discipline that women should understand nowadays...It is so simple..hehehehe..hirap din ako dito...God appointed men to lead...and women..to support them...One brother shared to me that even the creation, women crave for Leadership over men..remember what Eve did??...but the problem arised because men*ADAM* kept silent.Therefore Im encouraging guys to STAND UP...and women to fully submit...ok? God bless..
Back to top Go down
emil climaco
Power
Power

Male Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2006-10-15

First Name:
Last Name:
Ministry Area:

the bible on women Empty
PostSubject: Re: the bible on women   the bible on women Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 7:32 pm

I believe that leadership responsibilities should be on the shoulders of men.

To open our eyes in the global perspective, there are several mighty women pastoring churches especially in U.S. In the Philippines too, and even the church I'm attending in Singapore (with members of about more than a thousand), women are getting popular in pastoring. Well, I have no question about them. Who knows, God saved millions of souls through their ministries? Who are we to judge...
However, to render my opinion on this topic, it is still my firm belief that men should indeed be the leaders of every church. Mas appropriate at strong ang Biblical support.

Pero wag naman sana tayong maging dogmatic sa mga ganitong bagay... In every rule, there's always an exception. Even sa Bible, we could see women who were great instruments of God in delivering His people from some forms of slavery.
Back to top Go down
rene
Angel
Angel

Male Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-03-31

the bible on women Empty
PostSubject: Re: the bible on women   the bible on women Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 2:58 pm

hmmp... i think it is right because, God has given us different authority in dealing our christian life. Women are given the authority to lead but under the Guy's authority.. God is the God of order.. maybe it is the reason why in the congregation, the women are not allowed to speak, if she has something to tell, then she must wait for her husband until they got home to ask on it.
though we all had given the authority preach the gospel but for the the purpose of order in the church..

all of us can read the bible
all of us can share the word of God
all of us can lead
but, let us observe the proper order in the church....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

the bible on women Empty
PostSubject: Re: the bible on women   the bible on women Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the bible on women
Page 1 of 1