Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

bestfriends

Go down 
+18
mokmoki
jeister
dUrIaNfReAk!!!
cyrus
yarzi
xian_barm
agly dackling
celdricg
sparky
Regenkaizer
manÜ
elhiko
geistverfasser
macmac
s6ap
Heiliger des Ostens
bobbyandrachel
juwen
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
jeister
Power
Power
jeister

Male Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2006-11-01

First Name: Jeremiah
Last Name: Pascual
Ministry Area: UPLB

bestfriends - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bestfriends   bestfriends - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2007 1:28 am

Tama sila Yarzi at Mokmoki on teasing. (Go Batchmates!!! Galing talaga ng mga 04. Very Happy )

Anyway, I see 2 (3, actually) possible effects/changes that are caused by teasing.
The first is the "cliche" reaction. Teasing would push the two individuals involved closer and closer until they eventually confess to each other and.. Well, the rest is history. The fault pf teasing in this situation is, it focuses one of the individuals to the other and vice versa. Which is obviously bad because not only would it exclude others in the two's relationship with each other, but it would also remove God from being the center of the relationship. But this reaction usually happens when the individuals involved already like each other. This kind of reaction usually ends sadly.. (The fact that it ends would be sad enough.) I'd like to cite an example but um.. Wag na lang.
The second is a reaction more common to Christians, people really avoiding relationships or ,simply, people in their right minds. (Note that these are not mutually exclusive Very Happy) Anyway, the individuals involved tend to shrug away from each other. Ma-iilang sila sa isa't isa. This is also definitely bad because the awkward feeling between the two individuals, although would not greatly affect, still wouldn't help the ministry. And, it would take a great deal of courage, effort, and honesty to restore the friendship that existed before the teasing came. Actually, this is one of the better reactions to teasing. "Better" in a way, coz the other one is worse.

The last and, in my opinion, the best reaction to teasing would be..

nothing.. If a friendship is pure and true. No matter how much anyone would tease them, they would not be swayed. Wala lang sa kanila. Coz to them, it wouldn't matter what others would think. The only thing that matters is their friendship.
(Awwww.... Sad )
Back to top Go down
mokmoki
Power
Power
mokmoki

Male Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2006-12-13

First Name: Mark Timothy "Macky"
Last Name: Agarrado
Ministry Area: Los Banos

PostSubject: Re: bestfriends   bestfriends - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 11:33 pm

maybe it's just that i was exposed to a not-so-much-conservative culture kaya close friendships with the opposite sex is not that big a deal. and having these kinds of close friendships don't really mean anything more than friendship. Very Happy:D

but of course i have to consider the fact that not all people think the way i do...
Back to top Go down
http://mokmoki.blogspot.com
cOrnEd_bEEf
Principality
Principality
cOrnEd_bEEf

Female Number of posts : 38
Humor : akmuh member
Hobbies/Occupation : m2m/estudyante
Registration date : 2006-10-23

First Name:
Last Name:
Ministry Area:

PostSubject: Re: bestfriends   bestfriends - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2007 12:34 pm

bat ka nmn natatawa kuya man????
heheheh hi s best friend ko!!!!=p

hmm...lam nia kayang bestfriend ko sya???
Back to top Go down
JC_soldier
Power
Power
JC_soldier

Female Number of posts : 65
Humor : bisaya kong dako??!!
Registration date : 2006-10-23

First Name: Lynn Aurea
Last Name: Navarro
Ministry Area: Tagum City

PostSubject: Re: bestfriends   bestfriends - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2007 10:37 am

there's nothing wrong with making friends with the opposite sex, but making someone from the opposite sex your bestfriend is different and it's dangerous... you may stir up wrong emotions unknowingly... opposites always attract, aminin man natin o hindi... we don't want to be caught up in a helpless (helpless as in magkagusto ka sa hindi naman dapat or sa ayaw mo naman talaga or any other definition for helpless, basta) situation... our goal is purity... to become the person the Lord wants us to be in the right place and at the right time..

"Here is the one I have created just for you!" ayaw nating pangunahan ang God. i-bestfrend na lng natin ang someone from the opposite sex kng sya na ung the one the Lord has created for us.. Smile Laughing

i can accept violent reactions...
Embarassed
Back to top Go down
mokmoki
Power
Power
mokmoki

PostSubject: Re: bestfriends   bestfriends - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2007 9:42 pm

if both parties know their place, and have the same understanding that it is still not yet time for such things, then i think it's okay. Smile

and who's to say, what if s/he really IS God's will for you? we won't know how God will move in our lives... and it's better for a relationship to start out with friendship, because as my BS leader said, when the two of them grows old, friendship (companionate love) is everything that will remain... Very Happy

pero hindi sa lahat applicable to, kasi may mga tao na meron talagang tendency or need to have a BGR. kung ganung klase ka sigurong tao, na laging "naghahanap", then risky talaga magkaron ng bestfriend na opposite sex.
Back to top Go down
yarzi
Power
Power
yarzi

Female Number of posts : 83
Hobbies/Occupation : student
Registration date : 2006-09-27

First Name: raysel evarem
Last Name: palisoc
Ministry Area: los baņos

PostSubject: Re: bestfriends   bestfriends - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2007 5:30 pm

mokmoki wrote:
pero hindi sa lahat applicable to, kasi may mga tao na meron talagang tendency or need to have a BGR. kung ganung klase ka sigurong tao, na laging "naghahanap", then risky talaga magkaron ng bestfriend na opposite sex.

risky...risky...haha.
wala akong masabe. di ako makapagcomment.
Back to top Go down
mokmoki
Power
Power
mokmoki

PostSubject: Re: bestfriends   bestfriends - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2007 10:12 am

hehe i rest my case. Smile
Back to top Go down
dUrIaNfReAk!!!
Virtue
Virtue
dUrIaNfReAk!!!

Female Number of posts : 141
Humor : I'm not an angel! I'm a saint! (toink!)
Registration date : 2006-10-16

First Name: Lynn Astrid "Lynlyn"
Last Name: Navarro
Ministry Area: Tagum City

PostSubject: Re: bestfriends   bestfriends - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2007 9:03 pm

bwahahaha!
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/user.php
beads
Power
Power
beads

Female Number of posts : 64
Humor : Everything is a process... :)
Hobbies/Occupation : travelling! nature trips!

First Name: Vida Grace
Last Name: Sinohin
Ministry Area: Los Baņos

PostSubject: Re: bestfriends   bestfriends - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2007 8:19 pm

well well well... haba ng usapang best friend ah!

ang masasabi ko lang... now all has been heard here is the conclusion of the matter, FEAR GOD and keep his commands for this is the whole duty of man... anong kinalaman nito sa best friends???

Una sa lahat... since we have God's commands as a guideline in life, the greatest command is 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart, soul and mind and strength... so ang BEST FRIEND ever talaga ay ang Panginoon-- now best friends can be a problem kung sa best friend na tayo kumukuha ng strength, security, comfort... dapat unang una sa Panginoon, bago sabihin sa best friend ang problema, sa Panginoon muna

Pangalawa, fear God... related na naman sa best friends... reverent fear... meaning we fear to sin against the Lord, thus having best friends should not cause us to sin and should not cause other people around us to sin. Re:best friend with opposite sex -- nakow! di talaga yan ini-encourage at di ako agree masyado dyan... develop deep friendship with the man that God has set apart for you, if you need companion, befriend ates and sisters, not with a male, kasi kahit sa tingin nyo ok lang, di tayo makaka-sure na ang ibang tao sa ating paligid ay naiintindihan ang inyong relationship, we can cause them to sin... believe me, i've been there, done that... develop deep friendships with same sex

thirdly, sa mga exclusive friendships... they are divisive, discouraging at times. we should not really develop (meaning it has gone through a process) very exclusive friendships... specially sa mga training apartments and cell groups, they really prevent bonding between brethren kasi may exclusivity
Back to top Go down
http://b3ads.multiply.com
beads
Power
Power
beads

PostSubject: Re: bestfriends   bestfriends - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2007 9:21 am

naputol ang aking pag reply, kaya eto pa ang kadugtong nito --

re:exclusivity... minsan this leads other people to move away from the best friends kasi they have their own linggo, their own signals and their own gimiks, yeah i understand that, best friends nga eh... pero when we have best friends, please do not go around flaunting it to everyone na best friends kami at kami lang... let's always ask the Lord to guide us in relationships, such that our friendships should bless other people, encourage other people, accomodate new people rather than offend them.

i had a best friend once, at as in best friend talaga, lahat ng mga bagay na aking iniluluha noon ay alam nya and now she is married and we rarely see each other, we rarely talk... we now have separate lives... isa lang natutunan ko, walang permanent best friends, our lifetime partners will be our best friends (that is if we will have one), God is our ultimate best friend... our contacts after sometime can also be our best friend

pero on the other hand... sa mga tao naman na medyo hindi agree sa best friends -- let us not judge other people na may 'best friends' kasi it is also possible na minsan na m-misinterpret din natin ang mga mag best friends... at baka minsan din naman naiinggit tayo sa kanila kaya bitter tayo, check din natin ang ating puso

yun lang po, tapos na po, bow! Smile
Back to top Go down
bobbyandrachel
Admin
Admin
bobbyandrachel

Male Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2006-09-25

First Name: Roberto (Bobby)
Last Name: Figueroa

PostSubject: Re: bestfriends   bestfriends - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2007 1:59 pm

very well said...
Back to top Go down
http://layf.heavenforum.com
bluz
Virtue
Virtue
bluz

Male Number of posts : 165
Hobbies/Occupation : Resarch Asso / College Instructor
Registration date : 2006-10-06

First Name: Richard
Last Name: Pascua
Ministry Area: LB

PostSubject: Re: bestfriends   bestfriends - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2007 11:37 am

can bestfriends fall in love with each other????? hmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
Heiliger des Ostens
Admin
Admin
Heiliger des Ostens

Male Number of posts : 160

First Name:
Last Name:
Ministry Area:

PostSubject: Re: bestfriends   bestfriends - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2007 1:42 am

bluz wrote:
can bestfriends fall in love with each other????? hmmmmmm

"Let us examine our ways and test them, and let us return to the LORD."

Lamentations 3:40

Examine yourselves to see whether you are in the faith; test yourselves. Do you not realize that Christ Jesus is in you—unless, of course, you fail the test?

2 Corinthians 13:5
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/d13thsojourner/frontpage.htm
bluz
Virtue
Virtue
bluz

PostSubject: Re: bestfriends   bestfriends - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 11:33 pm

parang di nasagot tanong ko ah! alam ko posible yung isa ma-inlove.... ang tanong ko po ay kung pde both
Back to top Go down
bluz
Virtue
Virtue
bluz

PostSubject: Re: bestfriends   bestfriends - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 11:36 pm

pano po ba i-end ang isang thread???
Back to top Go down
s6ap
Virtue
Virtue
s6ap

Male Number of posts : 207
Hobbies/Occupation : Systems Analyst - IRRI

First Name: Lord Hendrix a.k.a. "dags"
Last Name: barboza

PostSubject: Re: bestfriends   bestfriends - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2007 9:17 am

all things are possible.... choice pa rin.. =D
Back to top Go down
beads
Power
Power
beads

PostSubject: Re: bestfriends   bestfriends - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2007 12:08 pm

korek, possible naman talaga na mainlove sila sa isa't isa eh...
Back to top Go down
s6ap
Virtue
Virtue
s6ap

PostSubject: Re: bestfriends   bestfriends - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2007 6:11 pm

pero hndi nmn po lhat gnun diba?? hmm bestfriends.. bkit po pla may bestfriends? i mean ito ay pra s mga guys and girls to n hndi BS leader nla ang bestfriend nila ah... U know wat i mean ah.. di ba favoritism un?? tnung lng ulet. pra may mpg-usapan =D
Back to top Go down
jeister
Power
Power
jeister

PostSubject: Re: bestfriends   bestfriends - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2007 11:29 pm

Yey!
May bumubuhay na uli ng forums!

Anyway..

Parang favoritism nga sa bestfriends pero..

Di ba meron naman pong bestfriends sa bible?

David and Jonathan
(Kaya pala maraming David na may bestfriend..)

Um..
Sorry po. Yun pa lang po yung evident sakin e.
Pero ang alam ko po meron pang iba.
Kahit nga po si Jesus may favorite sa apostles nya di ba?
(Or maybe most beloved yung ginamit na term..)
(OR baka talagang nagkakamali po lang ako..)

Personally, (and because of what I've observed in this forums and in life) I think bestfriends are fine just as long as God is the center of your friendship. Very Happy

Um..
A word of warning sa mga may bestfriend..
God will not tolerate idols.
God is a jealous god.

Kaya po put him first a.
Above everything (or everyone) else. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
s6ap
Virtue
Virtue
s6ap

PostSubject: Re: bestfriends   bestfriends - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2007 5:22 pm

bestfriend ba sila? anu ba proof na bestfriend nga sila. nlampasan ko siguro nung binabasa ko or di ko nadigest na bestfriend nga cla. =D ano po ba sabi at sinabing bestfriend cla (david and jonathan). cnabi po ba na dey are bestest bestfriend? mgkaiba po ba ang friend sa bestfriend?? tanong lang. di ko rin cgurado kung ano talaga relasyon nila eh =D
Back to top Go down
jeister
Power
Power
jeister

PostSubject: Re: bestfriends   bestfriends - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2007 4:07 pm

Well..
Malabo nga naman pong nakalagay explicitly sa bible na..

".. and Jonathan, David's bestfriend, was.."

Siguro po nasabi yun nung mga napag-dinigan ko kasi yun siguro dapat yung treatment ng mga mag-bestfriend sa isa't isa.
Back to top Go down
bobbyandrachel
Admin
Admin
bobbyandrachel

Male Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2006-09-25

First Name: Roberto (Bobby)
Last Name: Figueroa

PostSubject: Re: bestfriends   bestfriends - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 6:30 pm

Wala ditong "Bestfriend" na term pero siguro this can prove how deep they were in their friendship.

1 Samuel 18
Saul's Jealousy of David
1 After David had finished talking with Saul, Jonathan became one in spirit with David, and he loved him as himself.

2 Samuel 1:26
I grieve for you, Jonathan my brother;
you were very dear to me.
Your love for me was wonderful,
more wonderful than that of women.
Back to top Go down
http://layf.heavenforum.com
bluz
Virtue
Virtue
bluz

PostSubject: Re: bestfriends   bestfriends - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 12:37 pm

kung walang bestfriend na term... pano na yung sinabi ni dags sa layf na term as "BEST FRIENDS"? correct me if i'm wrong pero ang alam ko nasa PRE-EGR po yun di ba?

Naguguluhan lang po......
Back to top Go down
s6ap
Virtue
Virtue
s6ap

PostSubject: Re: bestfriends   bestfriends - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 2:02 pm

haha may bestfriend na term pero ung mismong term sa bible wla yata hehe :p ang galing noh. tinapat talaga na ako magdiscuss nung topic sa LAYF haha.. well ang saken lang naman eh wag sanang mauwi sa favoritism ang pagkakaroon ng bestfriend. I mean tulad ni David and Saul. i think being one in spirit is also like us (brothers and sisters in Christ) being one. sana walang division. Division in the sense kayong 2 or kayong group na lang palagi magkakasama or fellowship. prang separation from the body. Lets make sure to it na fair tau sa lahat. let us share the fellowship with others hehe gnun Very Happy Like God who loves us. pantay pantay. di siya pumipili. un lang. :p bow hehe any objections po Very Happy
GOD bless Gbx Very Happy

Bestfrieds are the one(s) who influences u.

1 song: Jesus, You are my Bestfriend.. yeah cheers
Back to top Go down
bluz
Virtue
Virtue
bluz

PostSubject: Re: bestfriends   bestfriends - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 9:49 pm

is it possible to have more than one bestfrend? i mean kung "best" di ba dapat isa lang?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bestfriends   bestfriends - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bestfriends
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ATBP! :: HeartLine-
Jump to: